10825 Rocky Creek Road is a $135,000 property on a 40.00 acre lot located in Lower Lake, CA.
Property is zoned R-l for low density residential. 70% is relatively level. The other 30% may have a slight slope.
Fencing - None
Other Structures - None
Utilities - None
Land Use -
Topography (Land) - Mostly Level
Zoning (Land) - Residential
Water Source - None
Surface Water (Land) - None
Lots and Land
No Special Listing Conditions
|Property Sub Type|
Common Interest Development - No
Copyright 2019 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services Inc. All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale or rent on this web site comes in part from the IDX program of BAREIS. All information provided by the listing agent/broker is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing or renting. Data updated every 15 minutes.